XFree86 Version 4.0.3 / X Window System
(protocol Version 11, revision 0, vendor release 6400)
Release Date: 16 March 2001
        If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
        newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
        reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/FAQ)
Operating System: Linux 2.2.17-8smp i686 [ELF] 

You need to upgrade your version of XFree85 to 4.4. Your version 4.0.3 is no longer 
supported and any errors that you receive may already have been fixed in the newest 
version. 

Follow this link for instructions
http://www.xfree.org/4.4.0/Install.html

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [XFree86] XFree86

Hello.

I have installed Red Hat with 2.4.2-2 kernel, Mozilla.
When loaded Mozilla in one window and enter some slow site, and some pdf file in other 
to read during data transfer, I have got some moo, which is supplying. And, this 
repeates near once a week.

They say to ask you. sorry if I mistake.

Peter.
11.05.04.
  



-----------------------------------------------------------
Магазин pin-кодов с мгновенной доставкой http://shop.umr.ru




_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to