On 31/10/2020 02:55, Andy Stewart wrote:

HI Barry,

----------
Let me know if you continue to have issues.

Hi Andy,
OK I finally found time to have another look at this.

I started by rebuilding against a recent hamlib snapshot.

I then was going to delete the .xlog, but instead looked carefully at the contents.

My rig is TS-450S and I know that the new hamlib ID is 2003

In the xlog.cfg it had 2004!

I changed the ID in the config file to 2003 and bingo, xlog ran without crash and hamlib works.

Now when I go into the Hamlib settings dialogue it displays 2002!

If I click on the "Select your Radio" button Bang! it crashes.

[baz@jackodesktop .xlog]$ xlog
Hash collision!!! Fatal error!!
[baz@jackodesktop .xlog]

I have seen that error in klog, before Jaime fixed it for hamlib-4 but I don't know what he did. It was related to getting the radio list from Hamlib, which looks like the same place.

I Hope that helps,

Cheers,
Barry
G4MKT