Hi David
            I have set up a new server for a company, and it's working
very well: Xmail is a "must", now! :-)
        But there is a question regarding a user generated as Mailing List
User. I have made a mluser.tab file, and all works fine with the
exception of the read-write permissions. I have assigned the "RW"
permission only to one user, but sending a reply to a message
received from the MailingList user allows each subscribed user to
send a message to the list and then to all the subscribers.....
     Could you please tell me where I'm wrong?
     Thank you in advance.