> > I have sent many e-mails to the users of that server via en external
> > SMTP (one of those servers is the same I'm using to send this
> > message), and up to now (~24 hours) the mail has been NOT
> > delivered to them (and no mail has been sent back ad
> > undeliverable...)
>
> Did you setup MXs ?
> Which domains are handled by your XMail server and what is the public ip
> address of the XMAil machine ?

more info after my last email: I have tried to send a message from
another mail server, and the mail seems to stay in the outgoing
folder. The connection file reports:

domain name: seinformatica.it
Mx-host: dns.seinformatica.it
Mx-preference: 10
Mx-status: 0
Mx-ip-address: 194.184.98.2

with the same config, the old mailserver was working normally..
Is there any config value they I could miss in Xmail setup that may
do that strange thing?
thank you again for you support.