> > > What do you mean for external mail, the one that comes through smtp or the
> > > one that you fetch with pop3 sync ?
> > >

> > I have sent many e-mails to the users of that server via en external
> > SMTP (one of those servers is the same I'm using to send this
> > message), and up to now (~24 hours) the mail has been NOT
> > delivered to them (and no mail has been sent back ad
> > undeliverable...)
>
> Did you setup MXs ?
> Which domains are handled by your XMail server and what is the public ip
> address of the XMAil machine ?

> > > What do you mean for external mail, the one that comes through smtp or the
> > > one that you fetch with pop3 sync ?
> > >

> > I have sent many e-mails to the users of that server via en external
> > SMTP (one of those servers is the same I'm using to send this
> > message), and up to now (~24 hours) the mail has been NOT
> > delivered to them (and no mail has been sent back ad
> > undeliverable...)
>
> Did you setup MXs ?
> Which domains are handled by your XMail server and what is the public ip
> address of the XMAil machine ?

It should be normally configured
The old mailserver used before installing Xmail was working
normally.

The actual DNS config is:

seinformatica.it. 86400 A 194.184.98.2
seinformatica.it. 86400 MX 10 dns.seinformatica.it.

I would notice that the outgoing e-mail sent from the local network
is delivered normally, and the antirelay filter seems to work
normally (locking out the mail sent from all IP except the local
network ones)
The machine has more then one IP assigned .