In the readme is nothing about permissions other than:
Setup file permissions of the 'C:\MailRoot' directory to grant access only to
'SYSTEM' and 'Domain Admins'

ctrl.ipmap.tab:

"0.0.0.0"       "0.0.0.0"       "ALLOW" "1"
"192.168.0.0"  "255.255.255.0"  "ALLOW"  "2"

ctrlaccounts.tab:
"postmaster"    15041616120a1744

So any suggestions left ??

Gr. Martin