-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de Edinilson - ATINET
Envoy=E9 : lundi 8 octobre 2007 14:17
=C0 : xmail@xmailserver.org
Objet : [xmail] Too many '551 Server access forbidden by your IP'

We are trying to use some blacklists (with CustMapsList) like the =
following:
"CustMapsList"=20
"psbl.surriel.com.:0,zen.spamhaus.org.:0,cbl.abuseat.org.:0,new.spam.dns=
bl.s
orbs.net.:0,dsn.rfc-ignorant.org.:0,list.dsbl.org.:0,bl.spamcop.net.:0"

But, for some reason, even using 0 authenticated users are receiving:
'551 Server access forbidden by your IP'

Only after try, and try, and try (10 times or more) they could send the =

message.

Why XMail isn=B4t giving authenticated users the chance to send?

ps: XMail 1.25 Win32

Best Regards

Edinilson
ATINET-Professional Web Hosting
Tel Voz: (0xx11) 4412-0876
http://www.atinet.com.br=20

-

I never had problem with CustMapsList (with :0 parameter) and =
authenticated
users
And I run 1.25 Win32 too ...
Are you sure it's not a xmail smtp filter or a proxy before the xmail
(assp?) that cause this problem ?

Francis