From: "CLEMENT Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <xmail@xmailserver.org>
Sent: Monday, 8 de October de 2007 12:58
Subject: [xmail] Re: Too many '551 Server access forbidden by your IP'

Ok
As I presume that if you disable completly the CusMapList var all is OK =
for
authenticated users (and spammers :( ), it seems that one of your
'custmaplist' servers give some strange value that cause xmail to =
reject (a
problem on the 'blacklist' server, and a mirror bug on xmail when =
receiving
a strange value from it ?).

Can you try with only one server at a time (I recommend you to start =
with
only zen.spamhaus.org. because I use only this one and xmail run like a
charm here with it) and verify if you continue to get 551 errors ?

Note : I really don't recommand a 'big' list of blacklist servers. Only =
little number of them are reliable, have good blakclists, verify each =
new
potential entry before inserting it in the database, ...
My CustMapList contains only one : spamhaus that seems to be the more
accurate, the more stable, ..., and I have around 99% rejections of bad
'guys' using it combined with glst.

Francis