Hi all,

Is anyone using the ALSA output plugin with Linux kernel versions >= 4
and alsa-lib >= 1.0.29?  After upgrading a few weeks back, my playlist
gets stuck at the end of almost every song, very rarely advancing to the
next track automatically.  I have to manually seek to the next track
when the song has finished for playback to continue.

There's no debug output from xmms2d to suggest anything weird has
happened, although when I try to seek after playback has stopped I
don't get any debug output either (no "try seek" or "Seek ok!"
messages, just silence - visually and auditorily.)

I'm just trying to work out whether this is unique to my system or
whether there has been an alsa-lib change and the plugin needs updating.

I'm testing with the latest xmms2-devel git.

Thanks,
Adam.