On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 15:04:49 +1000
Adam Nielsen <a.niel...@shikadi.net> wrote:

> What's the easiest way to compile one xform plugin as C++11 while
> leaving everything else alone?

I think you need to modify the cxxflags and linkflags of just your
targets. There is something on how to do this manually at
src/lib/xmmstypes/wscript, where -DXMMSV_USE_INT64=1 is added to
cflags. To try this out, I would copy the boiler plate from
src/waftols/plugin.py and think about properly integrating later.
However, I think you can also create a 'lib' and plug the flags
in there. This seems to be done in src/plugins/gme/wscript, where
cflags seem to flow from pkg-config to the build commandline of the
gme plugin.

There are some options to waf to show the build command lines, and also
to build only specific targets, although I cannot remember them now.

Good luck,

Erik / nesciens