Hi all,

I'm working on an XMMS2 xform plugin that uses C++11.  This means when
I compile it, I have to pass -std=c++11 to GCC, however I can't see how
to do this in the waf/wscript file.

I've looked around but it seems like this is XMMS2-specific.  I tried
running this:

  CXXFLAGS="-std=c++11" python2 ./waf configure

Which worked, but I was unable to compile any XMMS2 clients as I got
weird undefined references with things in the cxx11 namespace when
linking, so I think this has caused more problems than it solves.

What's the easiest way to compile one xform plugin as C++11 while
leaving everything else alone?

Thanks,
Adam.