On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 5:14 PM, niahoo osef <ludo...@laposte.net> wrote:
> I learned that C enums increment values from the first name (which is
> defined to 32 in some enums in ipc.xml but not for the methods).
>
> I'm not confident enough to rewrite genipc.py in Elixir, so I will use it
> with a custom code_generator.py that just outputs a new data structure with
> actual object_id and command_id numbers.
>
> Then, I will write an Elixir module that reads the data structure and
> creates the appropriate modules with macros.

Here's yet another example, in Go this time:

https://github.com/dsvensson/go-xmmsclient

Code generation comes from genipc/*, with some ugliness in favor of
better typing in the generated code, and the generated code are
xmmsclient/auto_*.

The auto_* files have all the obj/cmd ids as numbers due to
generation, so that might be useful to check.

--
Daniel Svensson