Hi,

I was developing my API agains an xmms2 server on a remote machine, and the command hello works well.

Now that I want to test with actual music, I just installed xmms2 on my xubuntu laptop (a mere apt install xmms2) but I have the following error : /Wrong number of arguments to hello/.

How could I check the IPC protocol version that is installed on my laptop ?

Thank you.

Working machine :
xmms2d --version
XMMS2 version 0.8 DrO_o (git commit: ece0baf0-dirty)
 Using glib version 2.50.2 (compiled against 2.50.2)

My Laptop:
xmms2d --version
XMMS2 version 0.8 DrO_o (git commit: Unknown)
 Using glib version 2.48.2 (compiled against 2.47.6)
 Using sqlite version 3011000 (compiled against 3011000)