Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> Well, i am worried about the general state of affairs when people are
> just guessing about the amount left. I would like to see how funds were
> used in the last year to be able to decide on the future direction.

Keith would have the full report.   From memory and a quick scan of my
e-mail, funds were used for:

 - XDC 2009 (Portland) venue/coffee break expenses
 - Travel sponsorships for:
        - XDC 2009
        - FOSDEM 2010
        - Videohackfest

We approved funding to get bugs.freedesktop.org a SSL certificate signed
by a CA recognized by Mozilla, but that doesn't appear to have been spent yet.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com