On Wednesday, March 20, 2002, at 10:46 AM, Randall Watt wrote:

> [...]
I'm working with the cards now, trying them in different enable/disable
modes.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to play around with shared IRQ's
and overlapping memory ranges.  I believe (looking at /proc/pci) I've
got a memory overlap, but I'm not sure.  Is there anyway to hard-set
these in a config file somewhere?  I only have two PCI slots in the
machine, one for the Enet card, one for the vid card.

I suppose I might just see if I can find another video card somewhere
else :)

Thanks again for your help Randall :)
Josh