Hello,

I've installed a second screen on my computer, the pci graphic card is a
permedia 2. My other screen is coupled with a radeon on agp. I've patched
windowmaker 0.80.1 to have xinerama support. I've modified my startx
script and it work well but after some times(5 min or less), the display
on the screen controled by the agp card start to display strange thing (
http://daique.dyndns.org/xinerama.jpg ).

The maintainer of the wmaker's xinerama patch say it was related with
the wideoram parameter, i've added it to fit to my 2 cards but it didn't
work better. My XF86Config file is at http://daique.dyndns.org/XF86Config
I've got a linux 2.4.18 kernel with xfs patch and XFree is 4.2.0 from
slack 8.1

Did somebody knew where this problem come from and how to solve it?

Cedric