On 01/13/2017 12:59 AM, Lutz Andersohn wrote:
> Agree with the previous email: I found that Office works fine under WINE in linux. > I think I had to make a small teak between native and WINE dll's wrt rich text edit > but after that it works very stable. I think I also had to make a 32 bit WINE prefix
> to get it to install (my native linux/Wine is 64 bit)

Maybe that's why I've been unable to get it to install on either Xubuntu nor CentOS. Both are 64-bit and I ran the installer that way. It always gets right to the end and aborts with "an error has occurred"...

*Len Philpot*
lphilpo...@gmail.com <mailto:lphilpo...@gmail.com>
/Sent from Thunderbird on Xubuntu Linux/