From: Teach <pbrte...@gmail.com>
To: Xubuntu Support and User Discussions <xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 10:36
Subject: [xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 17.10.1 for Virtualbox to run Windows10

It is recommended to run windows 10 in Virtualbox under Xubuntu 17.10

Virtualbox or VMWare?

I have a brand new gaming pc not for gaming, just for having a nice silent and
fast running computer. with i7 processor 32GB ram and 256 GB SSD + 3TB hdd.

What are the bottlenecks where I should look for before installing a fresh new
installation of Xubuntu 17.10

Thanks

Paul L.J.