Hello,

  allow me to highlight a recent discussion on the
Python mailinglist.

  Alex Stapleton writes:

  Is there a Python XUL parser which will create GUIs
in a Mozilla like fashion for me? I've had a poke
around but the closest I could find was Luxor, and
that's Jython bound (which isn't feasible.)

  If not is anyone interested in helping design and
implement one? I'm rather keen on seeing a python XUL
module which supports multiple widget systems
(wxPython, Qt, GTK+ etc)

  Andrew James responds:

  This is a very cool idea. I've been working with XUL
for a little while now and I'd like to be able to work
with it in Python.... all steam ahead!

  What's your take? Are these guys on to something or
are the nuts?

  - Gerald

Gerald Bauer
Rich Client Conference (RichCon) 2005 -