On 3 December 2010 14:57, Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chare...@hmg.inpg.fr> wrote:

> >     - I restored Plassiard definition of Kr. Your definition is still
> >     optionaly available
> >     (flag useMeanRad).
> >
> > Actually, I got to change it because I was following Plassiard's
> > definition. In his paper (2009), he is taking the average of the two
> > radii. But it is fine, since I agree with what you say below.
>
> Huh?!! Thanks for info, then we have to move the comment with Plassiard's
> paper reference
> to the variant, and call default formula Modenese variant!

Ahah! That is funny. I will update you before to commit it (sorry for the
regression test, I completely forgot about them, but it is nice to have
them). Also, if you do not use the radius mean, there would be the problem
on how to define the maximum plastic value (again, Plassiard was using the
radius mean x Fn). We need to make it consistent either we use the radius
mean or not. I let you shortly know.