Hi Anton,

thanks for your suggestion. Actually I had already a look at the "groupMask"
option. It works fine if you have groups of particle which should interact or
not, as you explain in your example. However, in my case I have three groups
of particle and I want avoid contact detection between the particles of one
group, the mesh.

So basically I want avoid new contact detection of particles belonging to one
group, or better contact between WireMat particles.

I think one option could be to put all particles of this group on different
groupMasks. But I have 1000s of particles in this group.

Any other ideas?

Thanks, Klaus