Question #665540 on Yade changed:

JOHN gave more information on the question:
boundaries =  [-75.0, 75.4, -75.013, 75.387, 0.0, 15.200000000000001]

        Yadesimulation.run("maze1.stl",boundaries2,0,100)

So the problem is, this will propably not show the error.  The thing that
causes it ironically i dont have the right to give.
I was hoping more on a general method on how to extract particles from the wall
the fastest with the least amount of unphysical behaviour possible for a
general case

I appreciate the difficulty of the question and i really appreciate your help
so far

an answer contact for Yade.