** Changed in: horizon

    Milestone: None => juno-1

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Improve Volumes Tabs UX

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The Volume Snapshots were recently moved to the Volumes panel, which
  was switched to using tabs. Before, if one created a volume from a
  snapshot they would be taken to the Volumes panel and would see the
  progress. Now the user is left on the snapshots tab and has to click
  the 'volumes' tab, or be confused as to where the action result is
  happening.

  I think the following 2 items would improve usability:

  * If I create a Volume from a Snapshot, I should be redirected to the
  Volumes' tab to see the result of the action.

  * If I create a Snapshot from a Volume, I should be redirected to the
  Snapshot's tab to see the result of the action.