On 03/14/2018 11:33 AM, Suresh K Hosamani wrote:
> Hi Ancor,
>
> For OES2018SP1 (sles12sp3), we have a requirement of creating an
> additional ext4 partition along with the default btrfs partition
> proposal, is there any way to do it from code or control.xml.
>
> For OES, we want to create this ext4 partition by default along with
> btrfs (/) partition.

Nothing that comes to my mind. Products based on SLE15 will have a huge
flexibility defining which partitions should be proposed by the
installer[1]. But products based on SLE12SPX are limited to the usual
separate /home.

CCing yast-devel ML in case somebody can think on a way to achieve what
you want in a system without storage-ng.

Cheers.

[1]
https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/blob/master/doc/old_and_new_proposal.md#volume-specific-settings-in-volume-sections
--