On 11/3/05, Björn Lindström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Brian Del Vecchio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > And I only mean this as an attempt to explain, from a software
> > engineering perspective, why Joshua might resist making lots of
> > "special" tags.

True, but...

> I agree. Actually, I tend to think that the for:-tags shouldn't really
> be implemented as tags. That is, you should somehow be able to send a
> bookmark to another user's for-page, but you shouldn't have to introduce
> another tag to do it.

I don't know how I feel about this. I like being able to click on
for:x and see what I tagged for a person. That can be maintained in
other ways, but I can see good arguments for doing it as a "tag" as
well. I haven't thought about the ramifications, I just know that I
would like more of the functionality that has-- up to this point--
been discussed as special tags (such as isbn:x etc).

c
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to