Soul...

No real ideas.  But totally agree re the need.  And del.icio.us has said
this is 'on the todo list' for nearly a year now.

Surely it can't be that hard 'todo'.

I've built my network on the premise of having such a feature asap.

Neil
del.icio.us/indychristian






On 4/6/07, soulg33k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   --- In [email protected] <ydn-delicious%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "soulg33k" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In [email protected] <ydn-delicious%40yahoogroups.com>,
> Toby Elliott <telliott@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > On Mar 21, 2007, at 3:36 AM, soulg33k wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi,
> > > >
> > > > I've been reviewing the integration options (RSS, JSON, API
> > etc.) for
> > > > delicious, but I haven't been able to find a good way to
> search
> > for
> > > > tags in my whole network (of people I've added as friends to
> my
> > > > network). Any ideas on how to lookup only my network for a
> tag?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks,
> > > >
> > >
> > > This is not presently doable. It is, however, on the todo list.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Toby Elliott
> > > del.icio.us
> > >
> >
> >
> > Search for tag(s) by network will be a great feature, as most
> other
> > bookmarking sites provide it as well.
> >
> > Is there a workaround for it, in the meantime? I see that there's
> a
> > JSON call to get all users in a network, and then maybe lookup for
> a
> > tag for each user. I suspect that it might be a slow approach
> > though. I'm surprised that the delicious search page also doesn't
> > support search by network.
> >
>
> Anyone has any suggestions?!?!
>
> 
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to