Ross,
I did a search for installed-pkgs.txt and complementary-pkgs.txt neither of
these files were on my system.  I am assuming this is because in my
local.conf I am using INHERIT += "rm_work".
as found on page 41 of the ref_manual.  What is the difference between the
two pkgs sets?  The does reduce the capabilities of the systems?  Can the
complementary-pkgs.txt be installed with a flag?
Thanks any and all help is appreciated.
Ed