On 16 April 2013 15:01, Edward Vidal <vidal.devel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did a search for installed-pkgs.txt and complementary-pkgs.txt neither of
> these files were on my system.  I am assuming this is because in my
> local.conf I am using INHERIT += "rm_work".
> as found on page 41 of the ref_manual.  What is the difference between the
> two pkgs sets?  The does reduce the capabilities of the systems?  Can the
> complementary-pkgs.txt be installed with a flag?

Yes, rm_work will delete those files.

As far as I know, "installed" is the packages explicitly installed,
"complementary" is the set installed through features such as
dev-pkgs.

If you really want to find the differences on these images, boot each
and dump the installed package list (rpm -qa?).

Ross