On 16 April 2013 15:35, Edward Vidal <vidal.devel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> They all use EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "debug-tweaks tools-sdk".in local.conf
> Something within the build is deciding which pkgs get installed between
> different builds.  I would expect several different RPMs but not hundreds as
> was the case.

Different BSPs can cause different packages to get pulled in, but
without seeing full package lists from each of the images nobody can
really comment on what is causing the differences.

Maybe the meta-ti kernels are building more options as modules in
their own packages?  Maybe you've found a bug in the locale package
selection? It's impossible to say without actually seeing the package
lists.

Ross