yes, i'm using .mac syncing. that is, i *plan* to. but so far, i only have yojimbo installed on one machine. but perhaps the app is still communicating with whatever data is stored on .mac. but even when i've made no changes to the database -- i'm just opening it to refer to documents within -- i get this problem. but i suppose it may still be comparing data. i wish it could do so without preventing us from interacting with the app....

-merv