On May 9, 2007, at 8:57 AM, Martin Streicher wrote:

Is there any way for me to *really* reset all sync?

Ah, such is the ways of Sync Services. Take it to the Apple forums and see if we can get any help there?

Agreed that iCal is most egregious probably because it includes Tasks.

I can't believe this is so craptastic prior to the launch of teh greatest smartphone evah11!

Rob