Don Truett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sez:

[...]
>My last 3 Emails for support of my issues have gone unanswered over a
>period of two weeks. I still have issues that make Yojimbo unusable for
>me. Synching doesn't via .Mac doesn't even begin to work, although I've
>used the Terminal commands I was given and reset/merged the data. Items I
>delete still show up in the
>username>Library>Caches>Metadata>com.barebones.yojimbo folder
>Sometimes when I click on a Library item, it doesn't show up in the viewer
>window - the last item viewed stays there and refuses to budge.
>Seems like tech support gives you an attempt or two, then gives up on you.

I apologize to Don for the delays in getting back to him.

Although we never give up on addressing reported issues, because of the
complexities involved with syncing (i.e. a lot of stuff outside Yojimbo is
also involved), addressing such problems can be very difficult.
Accordingly, we appreciate your patience while we work through such matters.

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey  /  Director of Technical Services
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.                 <http://www.barebones.com>
P.O. Box 1048, Bedford, MA 01730-1048