Don,

Syncing is a complex issue, for sure. But there's many other factors to look at, and you might consider sharing a few of those details (if you haven't already).
- how are you connecting to the Internet?
- what speeds/latency are you getting from your ISP?
- does .Mac syncing work for other applications, such as Transmit?
- how large is your Yojimbo data store? Does a smaller store sync fine?

I'll peruse the list archives for past message from you to see if I can build a complete dialog of your experience. And then we can see how to help you out.

Other than syncing, how has your experience with Yojimbo been? Anything positive to share?

~Ted