On 1/10/08, Rich Siegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 1/10/08 at 1:25 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kenneth Kirksey)
> wrote:
>
> >One big difference is that web archives preserve links, while printing
> >to PDF doesn't.

YES!  Thanks for reminding me... I knew there was a madness to my method :-)

> This may not be universal, but I have a number of PDFs printed
> from web pages in which the web links actually work. It's
> possible that this is a feature of the 3.0 WebKit that is in
> 10.4.11 and later.

Ah, that might be.

So far the easiest answer has been to copy from OmniWeb and then have
Yojimbo capture it in the Quick Entry thingy.  You lose the nice
formatting of images float:left or right but other than that it works
pretty well and I can get just what I want.  Then I go back and copy
the URL and paste that in before sending it into Yojimbo proper.