In Yojimbo menu > Preferences.

On 11-Jan-08, at 7:33 PM, doug rogers wrote:

Circumstances forced a clean reinstall of OS X. I've been replacing items as I find them missing from my Time Machine backup. What I'd like to find now is where the Drop Tab stuff is stored so I can get it, and the function keys back.

___cartoon life blog___<http://home.golden.net/~samu>___more otherstuff
__<http://dougsamu.wordpress.com/>__<http://dougrogers.wordpress.com/>

Have a feature request, or not sure if the software's workingcorrectly? Please send mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>