I agree completely with your mail. Sometimes I am afraid to forget some items because I don't remember all the tags' name. I really need tags and folders. I try Eaglefiler (nested folders AND tags) : it tastes like Yojimbo, but it is not Yojimbo - but looks fine too.
And I am still an almost happy user !

Claude