I've looked at Webjimbo and it didn't work for my purposes. A lot of my time for personal planning happens while I'm commuting on BART, and network access is frustratingly intermittent. And even when I'm within network access, the iPhone can be slow to upload. What I really want is the files ON my iPhone.

I'm not concerned about file size. I've got 8 G on my iPhone and I'm using less than 1 G of it as it is (I carry my music on my iPod). And the notes I would like to keep handy are mostly text files, and even with several hundred of them, they are still a long, long way from eating up seven gigs.

Scott Marley