Thank you ! I am able to start the proxy server and I can
make calls (!) using UDP. I have two users and they work beautifully.

Now, I would like to set up the TLS so that I could encrypt signaling. So I
create a CA and have the CA generate one cert.comb for server and one for
the user. (I want to test REGISTER first).

I am using MiniSIP for the client (running in windows). So I add CA to the
set of CAs. I add the user cert and the user private key for the Minisip
client. On the server, I have one cert.comb in /usr/local/etc/yxa/cert.comb
and another at /usr/local/etc/cert.comb. They are the same cert.comb files
(one for acting as server and one acting as client) and I start incoming
proxy. But incoming proxy says that error in SSL. I am using TLSv1 and I
would like to know if the procedure is correct.

Thanks again for your kindness
Warm regards,