Hi, I am new here, and to SIP in general, so please excuse me if I
happen to say something foolish.

I stumbled across Yxa's site this morning while I was looking at
open-source SIP solutions.  I was very pleased to find an Erlang based
solution as I am an Erlang developer by trade.  After looking over your
site I had a couple of questions about Yxa.

1)  Would Yxa be able to communicate with SER (Service Express Router)
such that SER could be used as sub-agents in the network?

2) Is Yxa capable of talking to a terminating nodes (like AT&T) to allow
IP phones to connect with normal land-lines?

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to working with Yxa!

John Koenig