Hi!

I've noticed that Yxa (pstnproxy) doesn't seem to start options-pinging
blacklisted destination unless there are outgoing requests to be sent to
that destination.

What happens is that if we have a very low rate of outgoing calls to a
destination, no options-pinging is started (although indicated by the
probe_t in blacklist_entry) and the blacklist entry expires. If our
DNS-records indicate that this destination is the preferred one we will
have a situation where every call is failed (leading to a new a
blacklist, that then expires and so on). One could adjust the
sipsocket_blacklist_duration time upwards but this will just by you some
time, it doesn't really solve the problem.

Is this behaviour intentional or is this a bug?

/kj