Actually, compiling with erlang version OTP R12B.3-2 fails  saying that
a number of variables are not bounded . (the actual list is quite about
10 items).
Is the latest developed version on svn closer to version 1.1 ?
Thanks for the hint on the mailing list; I will take a look.

Costin-Tiberiu Radu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

P.S. Congratulation on your new born child. Enjoy your time with him/her
and forget about this list for a while.

În data de Du, 05-10-2008 la 11:41 +0200, Fredrik Thulin a scris: