Kobi Eshun wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm interested in using yxa only as a registrar and perhaps an event
> server, downstream of an ingress proxy that handles authentication.
> What is the best way to configure the incomingproxy to skip all
> authentication, or to authenticate by source IP/port? Thanks in advance,

That question has been asked before. I don't get it though - why do
people want to bypass authentication with SIP servers, when no one would
even think of doing it in an e-mail server?

What is missing in YXA that makes you want to put it behind another
server anyways?

Now, to give you a hint about the answer to your question. There is no
configuration parameter to turn off authentication, but YXA does provide
enough rope to let you shoot you in the foot. Look at creating a
local.erl file for your domain (see README) exporting code like this
(not tested) :

can_register(Header, ToURL) ->
     User = sipurl:print(ToURL),
     {{true, "foo"}, User}.