Hi Amir,

Zammad is keeping all tickets. Did you install elasticsearch
(https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/install-elasticsearch.html)? In this
case just reindex all objects with "zammad run rake searchindex:rebuild".

If you still can't search for all tickets, it seems to be an permission
issue (older tickets could be in a group where you have no access).

 -Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/9133c44c-4157-4183-b541-53a387ff1003%40googlegroups.com.