oh sorry, you understand me wrong :)

i want this fields required! so agent should not be able to close the
ticket WITHOUT setting this fields. in the ticket view i see a "*" at the
field like in the screen. but i can close the ticket also with "null" in
the values :)

PS: verdammt geiles System haben Sie da gebaut :) Gruss aus Görlitz :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/08dde45c-61fd-4f1a-9389-096824621108%40googlegroups.com.