Hello Thorsten,

there are different ways for automate deployment. Would be nice to know
your goal.

In case there is also a possibility of a auto wizard file
https://github.com/zammad/zammad/blob/develop/contrib/auto_wizard_example.json

PS: We started do create a doc page about common
commands,
https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/admin-console.html#example-commands,
feel free to extend it (or ask what you are missing). :-D

 -Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/01f82741-03e7-4a26-9fd9-d55f3b44bc16%40googlegroups.com.