Thanks Martin!

To quickly explain my goal:

We are currently evaluating Zammad and i am also evaluating how it could be
integrated with our ops standards. We document the way things are supposed
to be set up pretty closely and where possible we also
provide automation and templates (there may be multiple internally hosted
instances in different offices for various reasons (e.g. the great firewall
and similar)). I'd prefer to provide a template for configuration rather
than a documentation of what to do in the GUI.

The auto wizard file seems interesting! How would it be used and what
settings can it contain?

Cheers,
Thorsten

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/03570efc-0852-47b2-a37d-5533025dcf3f%40googlegroups.com.