Thanks Martin!

To quickly explain my goal:

We are currently evaluating Zammad and i am also evaluating how it could be
integrated with our ops standards. We document the way things are supposed
to be set up pretty closely and where possible we also
provide automation and templates (there may be multiple internally hosted
instances in different offices for various reasons (e.g. the great firewall
and similar)). I'd prefer to provide a template for configuration rather
than a documentation of what to do in the GUI.

The auto wizard file seems interesting! How would it be used and what
settings can it contain?

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 6:11:17 AM UTC+2, Martin Edenhofer wrote:
> Hello Thorsten,
> there are different ways for automate deployment. Would be nice to know
> your goal.
> In case there is also a possibility of a auto wizard file
> PS: We started do create a doc page about common commands,
> feel free to extend it (or ask what you are missing). :-D
>  -Martin
> Am Montag, 9. Oktober 2017 17:22:03 UTC+2 schrieb Thorsten Kaufmann:
>> Hi there,
>> in order to automate deployment of Zammad i was wondering what the
>> preferred way of setting up configuration options like the LDAP settings
>> and alike.
>> Via the rails console? Or config file templates?
>> Cheers,
>> Thorsten
>> P.S. is there a full command documentation for the console?

Open Source as Download || Easy to use as SaaS
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit