Hi Thorsten,

> The auto wizard file seems interesting! How would it be used and what
settings can it contain?

How to use it:
1) Just install Zammad and start all processes
2) Copy contrib/auto_wizard_example.json to auto_wizard.json and modify it
as you want
3) Start Zammad via
http://zammad_host/#getting_started/auto_wizard/:secret_token

-=> All things defined in auto_wizard.json will be created/updated, after
that will get into Zammad

For all available settings
see https://github.com/zammad/zammad/blob/develop/db/seeds/settings.rb

If you want to get your current setting for your Zammad instance (e. g. the
LDAP config) you can used "zammad run rails r 'p
Setting.get('ldap_config')'"

Greetings,

 -Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/0497a6d1-b13e-445d-a238-f81ffa43c2d8%40googlegroups.com.