Hey Danny,
I personally use Soundforge for all my analogue to digital transfers and I just love the results.
FWIW,
SOFA

Hi Glenn,

Sounds good - that is, the DAT copy of the full show. I've only got an (old, cheap) audio cassette of the original vinyl bootleg (presumably), so it does not sound too hot, as you can imagine.
I wouldn't mind having a copy of this sometime. My FZ list can be found on the Group site.
Today I might start 'experimenting' with 'converting' old analogue audio cassettes to new dgitial format - any tips or advice? I don't really have a clue as to what to do. I'm going to use one of the following applications/programmes:

1. Nero Wave Editor
2. CD Wave
3. Steonberg-WaveLab
4. Sound Forge