Hello folks,
Since my last e-mail offering that vine, a noone from Europe has contacted me
about it.
So here goes my second offer of this vine to he public.
I have double set to vine of Barcelona '88 show taken from a TV broadcast made
in Video CD format  .
A first person who contacts me with a promise to re-offer it to the group will
get it or it stays with me forever!  ;-).

Have a nice weekend.
Bart

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/OXvbED/HARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM