...and Danny,
didn't I say Boston too?
Yes Boston as well if you don't mind, as my one has some flaws in it.

Użytkownik Danny ODare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:
>Hi fellow freaks!
>I have the following item to vine:
>Boston 27-04-75 (1-cd)

Over 1 billion served! The most music videos on the web.
Click to Watch now!

Hi fellow freaks!
I have the following item to vine:
Boston 27-04-75 (1-cd)
I still have the following 'unwanted' items to vine:
"Yo Mama" Variation Variations (from TBN) 2-cd
"Wild Love" Variation Variations (from TBN) 2-cd
Cobo Hall Detroit Nov-25-1981 (2-cd)
Also, two recent downloads from EasyTree (coutesy of my mate down the road):
Pittsburgh 6-11-74 (1-cd)
Waterloo 18-11-73 (2-cd)
(yes, I already had this on CD-r - an excellent version at that. However, this
version is even better, crisper).
O by the way, if it helps in anyway to dispel the confusion around the "Jazz
from Hell" vine, I received it about a month or so ago from Cris in Isle of
Wight/UK, and I passed it on to a mysterious chappie named Wayne in
Milawuakee/USA. Last I heard of it though!!
Keep on diggin' it!